UPS Systems – Supply, Installation, and Maintenance
The UPS is designed to keep your computing system running for a period of time after a power disruption. This enables the system to be shut down safely.
There are three types of UPS systems, which are designed for different applications.
- Offline UPS / Standby UPS – HOME OFFICE
- Line-Interactive UPS – CORPORATE
- Online UPS / Double Conversion – INDUSTRIAL
Preventative Maintenance support includes:
- One or Two comprehensive examinations of internal and external operating parameters
- After hours inspections can be included in the Preventative support plan
- Calibration of all metering and protective features if required
- Functional testing of all transfer conditions
- Inspection of online performance of the equipment with load
- Written evaluation providing you with a historical record of your equipment performance
- Review of alarm states, history, and upgrade status
- Visual check on batteries and battery environment